Print the Daily Schedule
You can print the schedule for one day - setup sheet for each day.
- In the footer, click the button that says, "Daily Deployment."
- In the top section of the page that opens, there is a green button that says "Print," and you can simply print the day that you see.
- Use the < > arrows on either side of the date listed in the header to choose a different day to print.
Here is more information about viewing the daily schedule on mobile.
How to read the Setup Sheet (deployment sheet):
- Every position is grouped within it's respective department, in order.
- Every shift under a position is listed in chronological order
- The employee who is working each shift is displayed.
- At the bottom, you have a convenient list of who has time off on the day you are printing. (full day or partial day)
- If there is an orange indicator next to the shift, it means it is unpublished. (see the following)
In the settings area:
- You are able to toggle on/off whether or not you want to print the list of days off.
- Select which departments you wish to print. It defaults to all departments.
- You can also elect to print deployment sheets for unpublished shifts.