Pay Rates Management
Pay Rate Management is both simple and versatile. You can update many pay rates from one screen easily, as well as have very specific control of pay rates for each employee.
- Every employee has at least a Base Rate.
- You can schedule changes that take place immediately or in the future.
- You can have pay rate exceptions (i.e. When they work a certain position, they make a different pay rate)
Pay Rate Privacy
Only Admins can see actual pay rates for employees along with the real budget data. Managers can see the Average Cost per hour used to create a framework for budgeting. Employees do NOT see pay rate data at all. If you want someone who makes the schedule to see actual pay rates, you need to make them an admin and not set as a manager user level.
Access to Pay Rates Management Page
- Navigate to the Employees area by clicking on the orange Employees button in the admin menu on the right.
- Then click the Pay Rates tab.
You can set pay rates for each employee directly from their employee profile. Remember, the pay rates in Shift Agent are only a guide for scheduling.