Failed Payment Policy
If your credit card on file is failing for one reason or another, your account will remain active for a grace period to allow you to correct any issues that could put your subscription on hold.
What You Can Expect
Shift Agent will send you an email to the accounting email address for your store to indicate that there is an issue with the latest payment, and you can update your card on file or take whatever action is necessary to provide payment for your account.
- The first email is sent when the payment initially fails.
- You can take action by updating the card on file on your own from within Shift Agent.
- Once the new or updated card is successfully is charged, everything goes back to normal.
- After the first failure, we retry charging the card on file at 3 days, then again in 5 days, and 7 days.
- You will receive emails each time.
- Your account will remain active until 14 days after the last period you paid for.
- If the card is not successfully charged, your account will be put on hold until the payment is taken care of.
- Admins can still login and access the store data.
- You can update the card.
- Everyone CAN login and see the last schedule published and put in requests.
- Admins and Managers CANNOT publish new shifts, and you cannot create a store news announcement.
Shift Agent invoices and payment are handled by Stripe, Inc with extreme security measures in place.