Payment Method Management
Shift Agent has a credit card on file for all subscription charges and SMS Token purchases. A record of all charges is kept in your invoice history. To update or change your credit card:
- Navigate to the Store Profile page.
- Click the Subscription tab
- Click on the tab that says, "Add Payment Method"
- Input the information into the secure form. (Stripe provides you with the most stringent level of security certification available.)
My card failed:
- If your card is failed, you will see a Red X icon next to the card.
- You may be able to see a short statement about why on the most recent invoice. Click on the Invoice History tab on the Manage Subscription area to find your most recent invoice.
- You will also receive an email reminder to update the card.
- If you enter a new card, you will see a green check mark icon if the card goes through.
- The new card will take effect, and all future charges will go to the card shown here on file.
- The most recent invoice will attempt to be repaid automatically (may take a few minutes to process)
Note: All invoices in the past will reflect transactions for the card on file at the time. Future transactions will utilize the current card listed on file.