Chick-fil-A - Integration Setup (new signups)
IMPORTANT: To complete this process, Operator Credentials for logging in to CFA HOME are REQUIRED.
There are three main steps to the integration. It should be done in this order:
- Step One - Signup for Shift Agent. (No payment is required to do the Free Trial or to try the Integration)
- Step Two - Initialize the integration from the CFA Home site.
- Step Three - Activate the Shift Agent side of the connection.
The process of Integrating is a "one-time" thing and after it is complete, the Integration is automatic. There is nothing else you have to do.
As you begin the process, feel free to call us at Shift Agent at 770-744-3840.
Step One - Signup for a Shift Agent account
- Signup for Shift Agent and follow the onscreen instructions to make a new store.
- Make sure you actually "Begin your Free Trial." You cannot just stay in the demo mode to do the integration.
- Add the basic store information.
- Next, you will most likely want to bypass all the steps where you input Employee Data and Departments and Positions for now.
- Option 1 - Just skip below to step two and leave the Shift Agent setup for after.
- Option 2 - Setup your departments and positions now
- You will come back to Shift Agent after you
Step Two - Initialize Integration from CFA Home Vendor Bridge
- Navigate to CFA Home and Login (MUST be the Operator's userID and password)
- Click on Tools and Resources
- Click on View All
- Scroll down the huge list of options to the V's
- Click on Vendor Bridge
- Select Shift Agent as the Vendor from the list that you want to Integrate.
- Authorize using the steps outlined below
Scroll Down and Click on VENDOR BRIDGE.
Select Shift Agent as a vendor by clicking on the button circled below in yellow.
Step Three - Activate the Shift Agent Connection to Chick-fil-A
- Come back to the Shift Agent App and Login using your Shift Agent account credentials.
- Navigate to your store profile page by clicking on your Store's Name in the upper left corner.
- There is a set of tabs with different settings on each page, and you should now click on the tab called Integrations.
- Click the toggle switch to Enable the Integration with CFA.
- Match your Chick-fil-A store location with your Shift Agent account. To do this, login to CFA Home again, only this time it is from WITHIN the Shift Agent app.
Click the Red button. Login with your CFA Home Operator Credentials. (No other manager login credentials can be used here.)
- Skip this step if you operate only one location. If you have multiple stores, select the location for this Shift Agent account location number for this integration in the appropriate field.
- Click the Manually Sync Data button will activate Shift Agent's servers to "grab all available data" from Chick-fil-A's systems.
- Wait about one minute.
- Click on your Employees Tab in Shift Agent (Orange button that says Employees) and you should see your employees in the Shift Agent employee roster!
The system automatically updates every night, and you should not need to do anything else to maintain it. This is what you will see when your side of the work is complete.
If you don't see your employee that you just added to Chick-fil-A's systems in Shift Agent, it is most likely because the data has not been processed by Chick-fil-A and put in the area where Shift Agent's servers can access it yet. This process on Chick-fil-A servers happens once per day right now, and if you wait till the next day, you will most likely see the data you entered on the Shift Agent side automatically.
Viewing Your Team Member List in Shift Agent
Once the Integration is complete, you can click on the orange Employees Tab on the right of the page. You will see your Team Members' profile list.