Grant Overrides for Days Off
Your store day off policy can sometimes create situations where you need to allow an employee to make a request for a day off that is outside of your normal pattern. There are three main parts to how Shift Agent gives you control of Day Off requests:
- Days Off Policy - Window of opportunity to make requests
- Soft Limits - lets employees know if their request came in past the limit
- Overrides & Exceptions
Note: Unless you grant an override, if they are outside of your policy, they can't make the request.
- To grant an exception, simply navigate to the employee's profile and go to the Days Off tab. Click on the Overrides area.
- Press the Grant Exception button, and the next time they attempt to make a day off request, the system will allow them to do it.
- Each exception is good for one and only one request.