You can print the deployment sheet for each day from the schedule view. This is separate from the week view.
How to read the Setup Sheet (deployment sheet):
- Every position is grouped within it's respective department, in order.
- Every shift under a position is listed in chronological order
- The employee who is working each shift is displayed.
- At the bottom, you have a convenient list of who has time off on the day you are printing. (full day or partial day)
- If there is an orange indicator next to the shift, it means it is unpublished. (see the following)
In the settings area:
- You are able to toggle on/off whether or not you want to print the list of days off.
- Select which departments you wish to print. It defaults to all departments.
- You can also elect to print deployment sheets for unpublished shifts.