Responding to Requests
The Days Off Response window is packed with useful information to help you make the right decision for each request. There are four important areas we will draw your attention to with regard to managing days off. Your responses to requests are implemented throughout the scheduling system via Smart Scheduling.
Overview of Features
- View Requests and their details: (see also the report view)
- See a history of requests for the person who is asking
- Send messages to the requesting employee about a day off request
- See the Department Allocation of requests
- Remove Requests that are no longer necessary
- Number of Pending Requests
- Number of requests You've said "YES" to
- Today's Limit
- Number of requests You've said "NO" to
Request Selection Area
Request List for Today
- The big number on the left is the order it came in.
- The color bar on the far left indicates your current response. Green is approved. Red is disapproved. Orange is pending.
- See who approved/disapproved the request
- See the reason the employee gave for the request (required upon entry on part of employees)
- Toggle to see the departments this request affects (reasons vs. departments button)
Request Details (with Dept. Summary)
To see a more complete overview of days off trends for your store, please try using the Days Off Report View.